C£150,000-£175,000 plus benefits + equity
An excellent opportunity for a CFO has arisen within a PE backed B2B services business in East Sussex. This highly acquisitive business operates in a large, resilient and growing market, and it has already completed four acquisition since its consolidation 3 years ago. The business is going through a phase of change and transition and looking to strengthening the leadership of the company.
You will work alongside the new CEO in order to strategically drive the business and bring organic growth, making a difference and helping drive performance. You will develop and manage the finance function across the group, including analysing processes, systems and reports, cost control, leading the budget process and being the contact with banks and other stakeholders. You’ll work closely with the business unit MDs to analyse performance, ensure profitability on each contract and help lead towards a successful exit.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with strong academic background
- PE experience, ideally been through successful PE investment and exit
- Multi-site operations experience (ideally in an international setting)
- Leadership skills - have built and managed finance teams, improve reporting and systems
- Strong commercial experience