£130,000-£150,000 basic
Ref: CS3575

The Opportunity

We are working on a very interesting CFO opportunity in the Renewable Energy space that is looking for someone to come in and lead the Bank Debt Fundraising round and go through the subsequent growth from there.

The Role

You will be working closely with a heavy weight Board that has Private Equity experience and gone through a number of exits. They will be looking for someone to come in, lead the bank debt fundraise, spend 60% of your time doing the Corporate Finance side and then the other 40% running the finance function, making sure best practice is in play in terms of processes, controls and systems and well as overseeing the finance function as a whole.

The Requirements

You will have good credibility with the banks, have good communication skills and be able to drive a business through an ambitious growth phrase.

To apply for this role you will need:

  • To have done a number of Bank Debt Fundraises
  • You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
  • Have a proven record in growing businesses
Upload your CV

Job search

All Sectors
  • CFOs
  • Finance Team
  • Interim
  • All