£140k - £160k + bonus + benefits + equity
A new CFO is required for an entrepreneurial, fast growing and highly profitable (£15m turnover & £4m EBITDA) investor-backed SME payment services provider and e-Money issuer regulated by the FCA. The business has experienced 100% compound annual growth rate over the last 3 years and is expected to continue to grow with additional investor funding and through the implementation of the board’s strategy to expand its customer base and launch new disruptive e-Money services.
Some of your responsibilities as CFO include:
- Accountable for leading the Finance and Treasury Team managing the day-to-day finance processes as well as working closely with the CEO, COO and the rest of the management team and investors;
- Responsible for the monthly board pack; dashboard reporting; budgets & forecasting and variance reporting; cash flow management; merchant profitability reporting;
- Manage FX risk and execute currency transactions; treasury management; VAT & partial exemption;
- Responsible for the design, implementation and enforcement of accounting policies and procedures; improve processes maximising automation;
- Support the Board with ad hoc analysis relating to new clients and opportunities;
- Liaise with financial partners, bankers, auditors and investors whilst maintaining positive working relationships;
- Maintain FCA compliance.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA who is technically excellent;
- Agile, responsive, innovative and have a positive “can do” attitude;
- Passionate about providing clients with the best possible service and experience;
- Experience of managing a small team and working to tight deadlines;
- Loyal, team player with a strong work ethic and a flexible approach with willingness to be hands-on as required, paying strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and excellent analytical skills especially involving large amounts of data;
- Strong customer focus and be able to demonstrate problem solving and sound commercial judgement;
- Excellent systems skills including advance Excel and knowledge of databases and experience of change management including system implementations;
- Experience of the payments industry would be desirable but is not essential.