£120k-£150k basic, bonus and equity
Stoke – on – Trent
I am working with a Privately owned business that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 6 to 9 months to Private Equity.
They have ambitious growth plans and have a very experienced and top quality board full of Private Equity experience.
They will be looking for someone to really take the business through to the private equity sale and stay on to take the business through the private equity life cycle. This is very much a strategic and commercial CFO position that will be going through M&A activity experience as well.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Professional Services industry experience is essential
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Private Equity experience is essential