£110,000-£130,000 basic plus package + LTIP
We are partnering with a highly successful privately owned healthcare business that has grown organically over the years and now operates 16 care services across the UK, with c. £17m EBITDA. The founders have built an established, growing brand that they are ready to take onto the next level by bringing in a business partnering, strategic and commercial CFO.
You will be working closely with the Founders and board to help grow the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the finance team, working closely with the FC to help make finance a valued contributor to the business and drive better analysis and KPIs
- Ensuring good quality processes and controls across the business
- Working closely with the operations and regional managers to help them in decision-making processes
- Building a close working relationships with the banks, and ensuring the right level of debt/ leverage as appropriate for the business.
- Partnering with the development director to help identify new sites and get board approval for new sites and capex.
You will need to be a warm, open individual with a high level of emotional intelligence and be a good communicator.
To apply for this you will need:
- Multi-site experience – healthcare, retail, leisure, restaurants
- Had previous property development or real estate experience
- Have board-level experience and be used to engaging and challenging across the business
Be a qualified accountant (CCAB-qualified) with a strong track record of improving processes