£120k plus Equity and Bonus.
My client is an established Private Equity House who have made a number of successful investments in the travel industry they are now looking to drive to exit a digital travel business who are looking to exit the market in 3 years, to help drive this initiative they are looking for a talented CFO (Travel industry exposure a must).
- Overall responsibility for the Group’s finance function which includes reporting, Budgets & Planning , Tax, Treasury, Insurance and Group KPI & benchmarking
- Overall responsibility for the Group’s systems of corporate governance
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the Group’s systems of internal financial control and accounting policies and procedures
- Responsibility for the Group’s treasury function to optimise cash management and manage foreign currency exposure
- Overall responsibility for managing tax compliance, risks and the effective tax rate
- Management of regulatory and compliance issues
- Risk management
- Liaison with the analyst and investor community, including fund raising
- Support CEO with delivery of Investment and Develop strategy
- Manage central finance team and offshore service centre
- Build and maintain key relationships with Auditors and Bankers
- Commercial finance support for operating companies and central team
- Ongoing development of the Group’s financial reporting systems
- Strategic relationship with key players in the travel industry is a must.
This is an exciting and challenging role for an ambitious and conscientious individual, offering significant exposure at main Board level at a PE backed business. with the opportunity to progress and earn a 7 figure salary at exit.