Circa £120k - £130 plus equity – multiple 7 figure exit
A high growth private equity-backed creative media business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit in the next 5 years via organic growth and acquisitions
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board including marketing spend
- Growing the footprint (Buy and build) of the business and maintaining effective working relationships with existing acquisitions.
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors and taking charge of the office in the absence of the CEO - you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
- Exposure to private equity investors is essential
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with the founder and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have commercial, strategic mindset
- Enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach
- Proven track record in acquiring businesses and integrating said businesses.