£150k - £170k + 7-figure equity potential + bonus
A fast-growing private equity-backed multi-site leisure business is looking to bring in a new CFO to partner the CEO and Board to help drive towards an exit in the next 5 years. The business has grown through a mix of acquisitions and organic growth and is now at c. £10m EBITDA, with sites across the whole of the UK.
The key responsibilities will include working closely with the CEO and Operations Managers to drive commercial insight and profitability; building strong relationships with stakeholders across the group, as well as externally with the PE investors and debt providers, (£30 million will be ring fenced for acquisition work). You will be preparing and leading the exit process.
The successful individual will:
- Continue to improve the processes, controls and systems – professionalise the business
- You will be responsible for the roll out of new sites as well as acquisition of new sites
- Bringing in proper KPI’s to drive the business forward
- Working on DD and subsequently implementing the acquired businesses
- Developing the relationship with the banks, Private Equity house and the departments within the business
- Multi-site/ leisure
- Be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Having worked in a leveraged or a business with debt
- You will have the ability and want to be hands on.
You will be an experienced CFO with a high degree of emotional intelligence. You will have worked within a PE-backed environment or gone through an exit process and you will have experience working in a multi-site leisure environment - this is essential.