£120k-£150k basic, bonus and equity
We are working with a Private Equity backed Business Services business that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 3 to 4 years.
They have ambitious growth plans to more than quadruple in turnover in the next 3 years before the exit as well. The business have also brought in other Senior Management individuals to increase the quality of the business and are growing the finance team to bring rigor and best practice for the private equity house. This is a great opportunity to join at the beginning of the private equity life cycle and take them through to an exit.
As the CFO you will work closely with the CEO, private equity house and board members to professionalise the business with a specific focus on the finance department for you. The board are very high calibre who have been through an exit process many times and within the same sector. You will be responsible to bring in best practice to the business and improve processes, procedures and systems. There will also be potential acquisitions being made of which you will play a front line role on that. You will also have the responsibility of a COO as well working very operationally with a truly broad role.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Business Services industry experience is essential
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Private Equity experience is essential