£150,000 + bonus and equity
The Opportunity and Role
I am working with a highly profitable Private Equity backed Software business that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards an exit in the next 4 years.
They have ambitious growth plans to take the business to the next level. The business currently has the finance outsourced so this person will be tasked with bringing the finance function in house, setting up the processes, controls and procedures. They will also be the lead on the system integration project. You will also need to build a high calibre team internally to help drive the business forward.
As the CFO you will work closely with the CEO, private equity house and board members to professionalise the business with a specific focus on the finance department for you. You will also be working with all the departments in the business to make sure the business is operating as efficiently as possible.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Software industry experience is essential
- Operational/ Commercial experience
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will have built a finance function and team from scratch
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a Private Equity backed business is highly desirable