Commercial Finance Manager
An exciting 12 month opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager in a high growth technology business. Through operating in a niche area they have created a monopolisation effect which has caused exponential growth for the business. They are highly acquisitive (having recently made one) and are now beginning the process of acquiring another direct competitor. You will be reporting to a well-respected FD who is thoroughly invested in the business and its growth, giving you a platform to excel and grow your personal skill set..
- Running the management accounts for a major project, understand these accounts and take them forward independently
- Running the reports on SAP
- Assist with short and long-term forecasting (1 month to 3 years )
- Assist the budget preparation looking at current and potential acquisitions.
- Create the management accounts/ run month-end
- Create and roll out a set of KPIs.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation (assisting and reviewing)
- Reporting directly to the CFO you will produce management information packs (MI)
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Good communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Exposure to project based work (preferred)
- Knowledge of running SAP reports (essential)
- Experience in technology / telecommunications