£300-£400 per day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be a Financial Accountant for an investment company in Central London. They are one of the most successful PLC investment businesses in London within an exceptional client portfolio. This is a hands on role with extensive stakeholder exposure where you will need to prepare the glossy paper, whilst working alongside the CEO. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and can be independent within the role. This is a multi-award winning company who have now successfully backed 26 different companies and pride themselves in knowing how to ensure success. You will be joining a team of talent professionals all with ambition and driven work ethic.
In this role you will be:
- Preparing the glossy report pack with the CEO.
- Preparing the year end accounts.
- Responsible for the front end part of the report.
- Making sure the CEO statements, remuneration and year end reports are all included.
- Responsible for the statutory accounts under IFRS.
- Responsible for the CEO reports and Chairman Reports.
- FCCA, FCA qualified or equivalent.
- Exposure to PLC companies.
- Prepared a glossy report for a PLC.
- Ability to work independently.
- Up to date with IFRS
- Experience with year-end and statutory accounts.