£25,000-£35,000 per annum + Full Study Support
I have an exciting opportunity working with a growing business in specialist manufacturing. The business is rapidly expanding and has a new requirement for a driven and ambitious Finance Analyst to join their team. My client is looking to grow the right candidate with the business, offering increasingly more responsibility and exposure over time. You will be given exposure to senior management from the outset and will be expected to contribute to the key commercial decisions for the business.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Working with the wider business and Finance team to support the ongoing simplification of processes, together with identifying / developing and communicating any changes which improve the efficiency of the activities related to overheads and the purchase order process
- Assist the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modelling tools and reports
- Business partnering to ensure that there is strong cost control and understanding of performance.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with budget owners and other business stakeholders.
- To support in maintaining and improving overheads reporting to stakeholders; to communicate regularly and clearly to stakeholders.
- Monitoring overhead KPIs and managing delivery and insight of reporting to stakeholders
- Ensuring that key stakeholders across the business are both supported in understanding the performance of the budgets and support in ensuring they are appropriately held to account for the performance in line with budget or forecast.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, please submit an application.