£45,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private equity backed, multi-site, entertainment business who are growing both in the UK and internationally. This is an excellent chance for a newly qualified accountant to move into a newly created, business facing role where you will have excellent exposure to working with the sales, marketing and operations teams, as well as finance.
Supporting the wider commercial finance function, you will be responsible for the growth of the business with ongoing projects, business partnering and stakeholder management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within the finance team to provide financial support for a number of ongoing projects.
- Enhancing systemic reporting and assisting the finance team with BAU tasks
- Liaising with key senior stakeholders to understand their requirements and build business cases to support their needs.
- Regular attend meetings with Senior Stakeholders to ensure message remains consistent and all key personnel are kept in the loop.
- Working on Excel and Powerpoint to create the models/ presentations to support the business case.
- Support BAU tasks i.e during the budget & forecast process, the monthly management accounts and reporting packs.
- Contract and ad hoc analysis
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach and have an adaptable and fast learning mind-set. In addition to a strong attention to detail and communication skills. They will need to be able to think on their feet and contribute to all aspects of the business.
- Nearly or newly CIMA qualified
- Strong intellect combined with attention to detail, well organised and process driven
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Keen to identify opportunities for improvements and personal growth
- Straightforward, open personality and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and adaptable working style
- Strong communication & soft skills.
- Degree qualified
- Strong excel skills