£325 - £350 per day
South West London
I have a fantastic new opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a fast-paced, high-growth Private Equity FMCG company on an interim basis. Their offices are located in Zone 2, with easy access to the closest underground station. You will be working closely with the successful, high-energy sales and marketing team – providing in-depth analysis to back up commercial decisions – so good communication skills are a must. The role involves supporting the finance function during a period of critical growth and is a great opportunity for a driven Finance Analyst looking to gain more PE exposure. Our client requires that the candidate be available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Provide sales and margin analysis.
- Develop budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Meet strict deadlines for the delivery of information and commentary.
- A Business partner to sales and marketing team to identify reporting needs.
- Build financial models for business reporting.
- Provide reporting, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- Industry experience (FMCG desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Private Equity-backed or very high growth businesses is also advantageous.
The client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so I can only consider applicants with immediate availability.