£350 - £400 per day
My client is a fast-growing, international technology company that is looking for a skilled Finance Analyst to assist in their current expansion. Having seen an increase in revenue by 25% over the last two years, the business is now operating out of the USA and Europe. Private Equity backed, the company’s on-trend culture and central location makes this a highly desirable position to anyone looking for a rapidly evolving and enlivening work environment.
An exciting 6-month contract, this is an opportunity to further develop your career as an instrumental member of the core finance team.
- Create from scratch budgeting and forecasting models
- Perform analysis of KPIs, compiling all findings related to business performance and creating board packs
- Business partnering across various divisions including sales, marketing, finance and senior stakeholders
- Construct a detailed 3-5-year plan
- Support Head of FP&A in ad-hoc project work
- An experienced Financial Analyst
- Experience within the Technology industry
- ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication and time-management skills