£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
I am currently working with a fast growing property developer who are looking to recruit a Finance Controller on a permanent basis. This organisation aim to develop 1000 homes a year within the M25 area. They are an award winning business who have quickly gained a reputation for delivering outstanding quality.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for ensuring the Group remains in compliance with the reporting and regulatory requirements with respect to Banking, Accounting and Taxation matters.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- oManage and review the production of consolidated Management Accounts of the Group and individual Management Accounts for each Joint Venture for presentation to the Management Team.
- oManage the production of statutory accounts at all levels of the Group
- oManage working relationship with Statutory Audit team and ensure the Group meets the regulatory requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- oReview and manage the monthly payroll process.
- oManage Management Accounting Team to provide the above.
- oManage the appropriate tax strategies implemented by the Group
- oManage the preparation of reports and filings to ensure compliance with all Taxation matters including Corporations Tax, VAT, Stamp Duty, CIS and Payroll Taxes
- oMaintain and manage the short term liquidity position of the Group, taking responsibility for all bank account processes.
- oPreparation of Short Term Liquidity Forecast for presentation to the Management Team
- oManage the relationships with all financial partners
- oForecast Banking requirements and ensure the availability of debt capital to meet Business Plan demands.
- oPrepare quarterly banking reports including covenant certificates and presenting regular updates to financial partners.
- oEnsure all statutory books and records of the Group are maintained.
- oMaintain and manage relationship with all legal advisers to the Group.
- oEnsure the Group maintains the appropriate levels of insurance across all areas of business.
- oEnsure that the Group complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified accountant ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA