£350-450 Per Day
South West London
I have a fantastic 3-month opportunity for a fast-growing Private Equity backed healthcare business based in South West London. The CFO is looking for a hands on, capable Finance Controller with a background in healthcare to lead the team whilst he manages a system implementation. The objective of this role is to provide additional support and bandwidth to the CFO during a period of significant change in the business. The business turnover is circa £20m and there is a finance team of 4.
- Provide day to day management and support to the finance team in the delivery of key objectives and monthly routines, mentoring and improving processes where possible.
- Drive reduction in overdue debtors and DSO, communicating directly with CCGs where necessary to resolve problems
- Documentation of finance processes, controls and policies, identifying areas for improvement
- Support financial implications of migration to new operational systems
- Experienced FC, qualified accountant
- Healthcare experience
- Hands on
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to improve DSOs and resolve problem accounts
- Able to mentor and support finance team
- A high level of proficiency in Excel is essential