£60,000 Per Annum
This is a newly created, dynamic opportunity for an exciting, innovative business in the Fintech industry. This business has recently received Private Equity backing and are looking to continue their rapid growth and increase their market share via acquisition as well organically in this fast moving industry. Because of this growth they are looking to add an ambitious Finance Manager to their team with a hands on approach and has the desire to progress with the business. The right candidate will have an outstanding all round technical ability and a history of implementing financial structures.
This is an autonomous role where you will be liaising regularly with directors, senior management and the PE investors where you will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate management information, analysis and reports.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing financial controls
- Reporting and reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual performance vs. budget
- Cash flow and budget forecasting
- Conducting risk management
- Managing all payments, invoices and inventory/stock control
- Reviewing business cases and scrupulously managing cash flow
- Conducting profit and cost analysis
- Overseeing the production of management accounts, statutory accounts and other investor reports
- Ensuring all accounting activities meet financial regulations
- Assisting with tax and compliance matters
- Running payroll and employee expenses
- Overseeing the smooth running of all day-to-day finance operations, in collaboration with our accountant as needed
- Educated to a degree level or higher
- Accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA or CIMA)
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent numeracy and excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookup)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in process and system building
- Flexibility to work in a start-up environment.