£60,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a PE backed managed services company who are growing extensively in the UK and internationally, organically and via acquisition. This is a newly created role reporting into the Group Finance Controller. This is a broad role with exposure to both management and statutory accounting, commercial analysis and business partnering.
You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of accounting and reporting for the group. As the Finance Manager will have responsibility for producing timely and accurate management and statutory reporting as well as managing and developing a small team. You will play an active role in helping to drive process improvements and efficiency gains.
- Timely and accurate preparation of group management accounts including understanding variances to budgets and forecasts and Board Pack preparation
- Managing and developing a small finance team
- Business partnering and P&L review with head of departments
- Key leader in driving through finance process change and upgrade of finance systems
- Owner of operational cashflow forecast models and cash flow reporting
- Managing balance sheet reconciliation process, review and sign off
- Tax compliance in respect of VAT, PAYE
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements.
- Key day to day contact in the annual audit process
- Involvement in the group forecasting and budgeting reporting cycles
- Preparation of information requests for the various stakeholders
- Support Capex & Business Case Planning process
- Support a broad range of project/ad hoc work including integration of potential acquisitions
- Liaising and support across London, South Africa and Manchester finance team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Previous experience of staff management