£55,000 Per Annum
This is a newly available opportunity to join a fast paced tech business based in Central London. This business has experienced rapid growth due following Private Equity backing and has featured as one of the Top 1000 Companies to inspire Britain. The company currently operates in three international markets and is looking to expand its reach further via acquisition as well as organically.
You will be reporting to the Finance Controller and will have a hands on role assuming responsibility for group reporting, consolidation, month end and audit.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Revenue Reconciliations and transfer journals, Accrued Revenue Reconciliations and transfer journals
- Sage Vs Epicor transfer journals
- Preparing monthly board packs
- Year-end preparation ensuring all statutory accountants/ tax returns are filed on time.
- Accruals – Overhead, Technology and Market
- technical accounting queries, including acquisitions
- Support the Finance Manager with a wide range of technical accounting queries, including acquisitions
- • Involvement in ERP Implementation
- Assisting the Finance Manager with a wide range of technical accounting queries including acquisition
- • Assist the FC and CFO with ad Assist with ad -hoc financial
The business is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is ready to be part of a high growth, complex, fascinating business to join a high energy, close knit team. Other requirements include:
- ACCA / ACA or CIMA qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Ideally from an Audit background
- Strong Technical Accounting Knowledge
- A hands-on attitude is essential, with a willingness to be involved in all accounting matters
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Pro-active self-starter with good interpersonal skills and an ability to promote team co-ordination