£300-£350 per day
An exciting 3-6 month contract opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant in a private equity backed business operating in the Hospitality sector. The high level of growth has fostered a highly productive company ethos and they are now looking for driven and proactive accountants to join the team. This opportunity will give you exposure to work within the hands on, fast paced and affluent area of private equity.
This multi-site business has expanded to all areas of the UK recently increasing their acquisition activity, the business is set to further increase its presence within the market. Reporting to a well-respected Finance Director who knows the Hospitality space extensively, you will be integral in the business achieving position of market leader in the near future.
- Required to produce statutory accounts whilst leading the auditing process.
- Demonstrate your technical accounting skills by completing group consolidations.
- Assist with the current year end, including being hands on with the Month end.
- Produce reporting packs to the Finance Director with commentary.
- A technical role with a need to be fully up to date with IFRS.
- Help produce and present board packs and management information to senior members of the team.
- Ad hoc finance.
- To apply for this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- Previous audit or statutory accounting experience.
- You will have very strong technical reporting skills.
- Some industry experience within Hospitality would be beneficial.
- You are someone who definitely knows how to ask the right questions.