£30k - £35k per annum
Our client is an exciting and fast paced Private Equity backed financial services business based in Central Manchester, who are looking to diversify their product offering significantly. Our client is a recognised brand with a client base of over 30,000 nationwide and have received awards due to the excellent level of service provided to their customers. Due to a strong market position, the company are expanding their product offering to continue a fantastic trend of growth, which they want a passionate Financial Accountant to be a part of.
- Revenue recognition in line with FRS 102 requirements.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger and credit note responsibility.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Reconciliation of client monies.
- Providing detailed cost analysis and variances.
- Quarterly VAT calculations.
- Posting journals.
- Preparation of monthly subsidiary accounts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- IFRS 15 or similar revenue recognition exposure.
- Previous experience within either financial services, energy or utilities desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Comfortable operating in a high-volume transactional environment.
- Full or part qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Adept using Microsoft packages.
You will experience a range of benefits including:
- Progression and development.
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work and life balance.
- Subsidised onsite café.
- Free parking in Central Manchester.
- Gym deals.
- Charity events.
- Dress down days.