Financial Accounting Manager
£50,000 per annum
I am exclusively working with a PE backed multisite B2C company looking to recruit a Financial Accounting Manager in a newly created role. Following a secondary PE buyout this business is continuing with its buy and build strategy in the UK and now has 130 branches. In this role you will get excellent exposure to working with an experienced senior finance team.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for management, production and delivery of Statutory and financial accounts for the company/group, and wider external reporting to 3rd parties
- Responsible on a day to day basis for statutory financial reporting for the Group
- Responsible for financial accounting in respect of corporate acquisitions, including production and agreement of completion accounts with vendors advisors
- Assist in the integration of acquired businesses from an accounting perspective, including subsequent hive ups
- Liaise with M&A team on financial projections and investment cases for acquisitions
- Assist in review and monitoring of financial performance of acquired business post acquisition
- Support process for utilisation of acquisition facility funding
- Reporting of banking covenant performance and monitoring compliance with lending criteria as acquisitions completed
- Work closely with Group’s auditors to ensure efficient and effective statutory reporting
- Support Group Financial Controller on fiscal and taxation matters in respect of Group companies
- Support monthly and annual financial reporting process, working closely with Group Financial Controller
- Production of 13 weekly
cashflow forecast, enabling monitoring and forecasting of acquisition funding
Provide input for and prepare financial accounting information to support monthly Board reporting and other reporting for private equity investor and lenders.
- Assist in the preparation and review of balance sheet accounting helping ensure accurate and up to date positions maintained across all legal entities
- Responsible for Group’s reporting to Office for National Statistics as well as applicable regulatory bodie
- Ad hoc financial accounting work as required to support and assist business needs and requirements
- Qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA preferred.
- Strong technical accountant, with demonstrable up to date accounting knowledge.
- Good awareness of Taxation requirements
- Experience of producing statutory accounts, and working effectively and efficiently with statutory auditors
- Experience of accounting with complex Group Company structures