£375 - £400 per day
I have an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Financial Controller in a high-growth PE-backed tech start-up.
This SaaS business has just raised £7.5m for their Series A funding, and they’re looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to join their thriving team. The location is ideal, just minutes from the closest underground station. As it’s going to be a very active role, they need someone who has demonstrated experience with process and control improvement within high-growth SMEs.
This is a 6-month contract, however there is a high likelihood that it will be extended and may transition into a permanent position.
- Establishing and implementing new processes and controls.
- Reporting to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Liaising with a remote sales team in San Francisco.
- Review of statutory accounts.
- Preparing budgets and forecasting.
- Providing ad-hoc commercial analysis.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Experience with audit.
- Experience working within smaller, high-growth SMEs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working within a SaaS or software business (desirable).
- Experience working for a Private Equity-backed business (desirable).
You will be reporting directly to a very outgoing and personable CFO, so excellent communication skills are a must.
The client is looking to start someone as soon as possible to complete a handover, so I can only consider applicants with up to 1 weeks’ notice.