£70,000-£75,000pa plus benefits
Our client is a multi-site B2C service company. Private equity backed and with recent investment for growth, the CFO is looking to recruit a hands on Financial Controller to be part of the senior management team.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management whilst leading and managing a team of four.
This will include;
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports. This will include P+L, balance sheet, cash flow and covenant updates.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and business plans and monitor & review performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances and KPIs to the Board and third party stakeholders
- Prepare rolling forecasts of profit/loss, balance sheets and cash flows
- Working with operational management, building relationships managing budgets and forecasts.
- Play a full part in providing relevant & timely financial information to the Board to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Group’s strategy and objectives
- Responsibility for all journals and final GL balances including month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems
- Ensure the quarterly financial reporting requirements for PE firm are met
- Production of draft statutory accounts for the Group and subsidiary companies as and in accordance with relevant accounting principles.
- Ensure the integration of any new business and investment.
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the Group with specific attention to stock, debtors and cash balances
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
This is a role for a Financial Controller who enjoys a hands on role and leading and mentoring a team, improving business performance and efficiencies.
This is very much a people business and you will be a good communicator and influencer.
Career development will come through you’re your contact and mentoring from the CFO and Board.