£60,000 per annum + perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Private Equity-backed, fast-growing FMCG company. This is one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in Europe. Due to this massive expansion, the company requires a financial controller to oversee, and be a vital member of a small team to improve the processes before they engage with further growth.
Operating across 10 countries and the winner of multiple awards; this company provides a great chance to engage in a fast-paced, challenging environment with regular exposure to senior staff.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day finance function, taking ownership of the operational financial function and all financial reporting. Developing existing KPIs and metrics to enhance the boards’ assessment of business performance and market position to help facilitate further growth.
- Oversee and manage a small team of Finance Executives.
- Stay on top of all customer accruals balances.
- Liaise with commercial channel heads on a monthly basis
- Working alongside Head of finance to manage cashflow of business.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring VAT compliance.
- Manage month end process, pulling together financial reports.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, recommending changes that will improve performance and controls.
- Assist in the development of a treasury strategy including FOREX, international tax, VAT and duty compliance.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Previously worked in a FMCG environment – or similar
- Demonstrate the drive and experience to completely own the operational finance and reporting part of a business.