£60k - £70k per annum
I am working with a dynamic, exciting and high-growth manufacturing client based in Merseyside who are seeking an experienced and hands on Financial Controller to lead the finance function. You will form an integral part of the senior management team with specific responsibility for the full mix of financial management and reporting. Alongside leading the division, you will be ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting and controls and analysis for operational purposes. You will be working directly with a highly respected CFO who has led several businesses through exponential periods of growth.
- Manage all financial aspects of the business with a turnover >£45m.
- Very significant financial and operational control improvements required.
- Monthly management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Intercompany accounting.
- Manage cash, company assets and foreign currency transactions.
- Project/contract management.
- Managing oversight of ERP system implementation.
- Provide financial leadership and advice, along with general business counsel to contribute to the achievement of company objectives.
- Lead a finance team of 6 people.
- Drive the KPI’s and develop a strongly pro-active approach to business analysis and detailed management information.
- Developing financial models and systems to ensure they are compatible and suitable to sustain business growth.
- You must hold a recognised ACA professional accountancy qualification.
- Significant experience in a financial leadership role with both operational control, financial planning and analysis experience within a manufacturing environment.
- You will have led financial budgeting processes and ideally have been involved in acquisitions and divestitures.
- Lean manufacturing experience is advantageous.