£400 per day / £70,000 per annum
My client is a fast-growing global tech business that is currently looking for a Financial Controller who is strong around working capital to manage cash and get involved in scenario modelling and other tasks. This is initially a temporary role that can turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
With the aim of creating a leading tech business, they require an experienced Financial Controller with strong cash flow management skills to fast track their growth plans by helping them control cash flow and drive the growth in this global business.
This business has a client base consisting of the biggest companies in the world, with them expanding into new regions in the future. They have recently received private equity funding and are now targeting rapid expansion.The
This will be a hands-on and varied role that requires a technically strong individual who is able to work in a large business that is still an entrepreneurial environment, with lots of ad-hoc tasks to get involved with.
You will benefit from working alongside a highly experienced commercial Financial Controller in a flat structure, with you assisting them with scenario modelling, margins and business partnering.
This is a truly unique opportunity to shape the future of one of the most exciting tech businesses in London, with you having to be strong around cash management.
- Manage cash flow for the business with you preparing weekly forecast models
- Present cash flow models to senior management and answer any queries.
- Assist with the commentary for the board presentation.
- Work alongside the commercial financial controller to model different scenarios.
- Formulating budgets, forecasts and carrying out the month end process.
- Assist the commercial financial controller on the business’s strategy around pricing.
- Line manage a finance assistant and oversee their work.
- Share ideas and actively support the firm-wide efforts to work towards global expansion.
- Get involved in ad hoc tasks with revenue recognition, FX dealings, etc
- An experienced and hands on Financial Controller/Finance Manager.
- Previous experience in a cash restricted environment is essential
- An ACA/ACCA qualified accountant.
- Excellent communicator.
- Great attention to detail.
- Prior experience around fundraising would be beneficial.
- Previous exposure to a tech/fintech/ business would be advantageous
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please email Charlie Ryan at [email protected]