£45,000 per Annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in renewable energy. The business is growing 30% year on year with an Ebitda of £22m. The business helps introduce models that enables customers to create efficiency savings for themselves. As a result of this successful growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Financial Modeller to help secure 3rd party investment to help facilitate their development.
You will be required to collaborate with the Financial and Commercial Business Partnering teams, you will ensure that the relevant reports are created and produced to an appropriate level of regularity and always to the highest level of accuracy. This will involve developing new models and ad hoc analysis to support new business initiatives and finance decision making as well as working alongside operations to provide financial support for new financial reporting.
The key output will be developing complex models for financial reporting processes and management information. This role will evolve into being instrumental in a wider transformation programme in this area of the business from a financial perspective. In addition you will be required to:
- Develop, deliver and implement financial models and financial modelling tools for a range of different propositions.
- Be responsible for ensuring the availability and adequacy of data being used in models is of sufficient quality by establishing processes for collecting and manipulating information and building in appropriate checks and controls
- Be responsible for providing good quality, timely financial modelling advice to the business, in a way that non specialists can readily understand
- Demonstrate and maintain a reputation for excellence in building models and designing modelling activities
- Engage in scenario planning activities
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Have significant hands-on experience in best practice design, construction and administration of large scale integrated multi-entity financial models in Excel including intercompany adjustments and consolidations.
- Have previously handled large volumes of data from multiple sources e.g. ERP experience and created complex financial models used for management information
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial modeller to be pivotal to a growing Services organisation’s revenue source for the next 3 – 5 years.