£300-£350 per day
This is a fantastic opportunity for a FP&A Analyst for a 12 month contract within a highly reputable private equity backed hospitality business. Within a struggling industry, this company is thriving with plans to expand both organically and through acquisition. With the business moving in to brand new offices, this is an excellent chance to go in to a business facing role which will include exposure to senior management and assisting with the acquisition of new businesses.
- Provide analysis with M&A opportunities within the business.
- Managing and presenting monthly business review pack.
- Managing and ensuring the continuous improvements of financial processes and reporting.
- Engaging in business partnering activities
- Working alongside the FD to assist in the delivery of the 5 year plan.
- Business partnering with various teams (sales / marketing / finance) including management across the board to improve quality of data being relayed and assist with financial decisions.
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (preferably ACA)
- Advantageous to have experience in the hospitality sector.
- Experience with M&A’s.
- Preferable experience working in a private equity backed environment.
- Strong communication skills to be able to liaise with departments and stakeholders across the business.