£40,000 per Annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Private Equity backed hospitality business. The business now operates at £3.5m Ebitda and looking to have sites internationally in the near future with them looking to grow 20% by the end of the year. As part of this growth, they require an FP&A analyst to join the team. This is a critical, newly created role within the finance team that will provide cross-functional support to stakeholders within the business in the finance, commercial and operations teams.
As part of this role, you will take full ownership for the internal reporting of all company metrics and KPI’s and will be responsible for ensuring that all data is reported in an accurate, timely and consistent fashion. Key duties include:
- Providing business & finance support to the Director of Strategy & Performance and the management team
- Create current month EBITDA forecast
- Provide monthly data pack (for inclusion in the Monthly Board Pack)
- Assist with production of annual budget, liaising with all departments for cost and revenue projections
- Owning monthly update process for inputting the month-end results into the budget model and assisting in creating meaningful forecasts.
- Working with our commercial partnerships team to better understand our airline customers passenger flows and expected volumes over the forecast period, to assist with the passenger budget.
- Monitoring market growth rates (i.e. airport and airline passenger growth)
- Assist with ad hoc projects / input for any business projects working alongside the Director of Strategy & Performance.
The perfect candidate will take great pride in the quality and consistency of their work, the successful candidate will have a deep analytical and inquisitive mind and will thrive under the challenge of providing meaningful insights that could influence both tactical and strategic decision making by stakeholders. Key characterises include:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent
- A-Level mathematics
- Two years plus work experience, ideally including experience of working in SMEs
- Fully IT literate, with ability to use Excel to an advanced level for manipulation and reporting of data
- Commercially focused and able to synthesise large datasets, produce useful data-points and meaningful insights
- Excellent and confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment