£300 - £350 per day
A noted Private Equity-backed software business have an opportunity for a confident and Commercial Analyst to join their ranks for a 6 month contract. There is the possibility of extension and even a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right candidate. This international client has a high-profile acquisition underway, which is providing a platform for further development in UK finance. It’s an exciting time to join as the FP&A team is growing and the business is going from strength to strength.
- The role will use excel extensively to manipulate large sets of data with heavy involvement in multiple commercial elements
- You will work with the newly-appointed Director of FP&A in producing monthly budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- You will also develop a range of financial models to accurately forecast future sales and drive the commercial direction of the company.
- In-depth business analysis will be required throughout this role
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in management accounting tasks
- Exposure to Private Equity
- Prowess with financial modelling
- Commercial expertise
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about process improvement
- An understanding of business partnering will be at the core of the role, and knowledge of the tech and software sectors will be invaluable
This role is the perfect opportunity for a commercially-minded candidate to further develop their skillset through added responsibility and the chance to advance with the business through its next stage of growth.