£40,000 - £70,000 salary, negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Central Manchester with a well-known private equity backed Financial Services business. They have recently received additional investment and are in the process of implementing new systems, improving accounting processes and developing the commercial business arm. Due to the expansive growth and investment into the business, this is an exciting time to join the business.
- Requires a candidate with extensive modelling and forecasting exposure.
- Supporting the Head of Finance in producing monthly and annual budgets.
- Creating a variety of financial models in order to drive the commercial direction of the company.
- Understanding of Financial Services is integral, alongside analysis of key performance drivers to identify and challenge sensitive business issues.
- A commercial candidate who has the gravitas to report information to senior management and introduce new ideas.
- Qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience of Financial Services or similar.
- Private Equity exposure (preferred).
- Financial modelling skills on excel].
- Commercially focused.
- Experience reporting to senior leadership.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.