£45,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private equity backed, global media business who are growing both in the UK and internationally both organically and via acquisition. This is an excellent chance for a nearly qualified accountant to move into a newly created, business facing role where you will have excellent exposure to working with the finance team and senior level management.
The role supports the FP&A Manager with the financial planning and analysis. You will be integrated to support key members of the finance team to enable and enhance slick and systematic reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes. The role will involve the manipulation of large volumes of complex information to identify issues including key Asset utilisation projects. Developing financial models and other analytical tools that provide management with the instruments to interrogate the performance of the business will be a key element in this role.
- Assisting the FP&A Manager in preparing and delivering the Budget & Forecasting process and maintaining a contracts database.
- Asset utilisation and Budgeting process
- Monthly BU reporting packs
- Data gathering and conducting research
- Contracts work
- Ad hoc support to the finance team
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Part qualified – CIMA preferably
- Degree qualified (Min 2:1, preferably mathematics or statistics background)
Here at Finatal, we are specialist recruiters of CFOs, Finance Directors and senior finance resources to private equity-backed businesses. We work with private equity investors, their portfolio companies or privately-owned businesses looking to exit, to provide the best quality finance talent to ensure your business is in the best possible shape.