£425 - £450 per day
I am working on a fantastic opportunity for an FP&A Manager in a 6 month role based in Central London for immediate start. The business is a fast growing PE backed e-commerce/travel business, which has recently received further investment and are looking to expand and upskill their existing finance team. With plans to complete some strategic acquisitions in the near future, they need someone to be at the forefront of FP&A and also assist with some M&A work. You will work closely with the CFO, supporting him and taking over the management of some of the team. This role is ideal for a hands on individual with a strong interest in travel/leisure.
- You will work directly with the CFO to vastly improve the current FP&A function. Crucially, the PE house need better quality reporting from the business.
- You will set up processes to create smooth and efficient management reporting – allowing greater financial insight.
- Establishing/executing potential automations for month-end – working closely with the FC to understand current issues.
- Lead the forecasting and budgeting cycles – reviewing the work of 2 qualified analysts and a management accountant.
- Assist the CFO with the potential M&A opportunities. Should the contract extend, you will more than likely be involved with modelling around acquisitions.
- Lead and oversee the team of 2 qualified analysts.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Fully qualified)
- Proficient Excel skills and proven experience building financial models. You’ll be lucky enough to inherit a team of 2 excellent analysts. It would be a real advantage to be as good as them at modelling so you can properly review of their work!
- Experience in PE is extremely beneficial.
- Ability to build relationships with both financial and non-financial people is crucial.
- Experience working within travel/leisure industry is beneficial
- Candidates must be available within 2 weeks.