Up to £60,000 based on experience
My client is a private equity-backed technology business. The company are achieving strong organic growth, with them adding to this with new payment services they are rolling out. This is a fantastic time to get involved, as the company are looking to expand their foothold with upcoming expansion into new regions.
You will manage a Financial Analyst. You will directly report to the Head of FP&A and will help him update models. You will be expected to answer queries from private equity investors regularly. Previous experience around modelling around acquisitions would be an advantage. You will build a 5-year plan under supervision of the FP&A manager and must update it in line with organic and acquisitive growth. Experience around business partnering would be a bonus, as the company need this FP&A Manager to manage this. This FP&A Manager will oversee updating financial models, reporting into the Head of FP&A and carrying out variance analysis. The company are targeting high growth for the coming years, with them looking to exit in the next 3 years. This new FP&A Manager will need strong communication skills, as they will need to keep on top of costs and revenue from different departments. This candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a strong FP&A team and to join this firm on their growth journey, with them looking to exit in the next few years.
- Update financial models with regards to revenues and costs for the business
- Build the 5-year plan entering in different growth scenarios
- Respond to the queries of the Private Equity investors
- Provide analysis and insight on the monthly financials vs budget to investors
- Model potential acquisition results into the current company financials
- Manage a Financial Analyst and advise them on assisting with 5-year business plan
- Make commercial suggestions about the best way to improve margins for the business
- Business partner with heads of departments to reduce costs
- Monitor and project cashflow in order to provide investors with the cash flow of the business
This a great opportunity to join a growing private equity backed firm in the tech space. The following attributes are a must:
- An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience around working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Experience around building 5-year models is a must
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please call Cameron Sondhi on 07769 155 002 to discuss the role.