Group Financial Controller
£65k - £75k per annum
My client is a private equity backed SaaS business, looking to hire a Group Financial Controller in a newly created role to support the business growing through a rapid buy and build strategy. Working closely with the FD, who has successfully built 3 business up to exits, you will be supporting their buy and build strategy by carrying out due diligence on potential targets, as well as integrating acquired businesses into the group structure.
- Heading up the due diligence process for new acquisitions.
- Systems, processes & controls continuous improvement and automation.
- Improving month end timetable and reporting deadlines.
- Direct line management of a team of 3 accountants.
- Monthly & quarterly management information.
- Production of analysis and KPIs reports.
- Monitor and improve cost control to drive increasing margins.
- Consolidating figures.
- Business partnering with other divisions of the company.
- ACA qualified
- NetSuite experience
My client is looking for someone who can lead the finance team through a strong phase of growth, business partnering with the sales team and technicians, driving EBITDA growth via increased sales as well as improving efficiencies across the business.