Group Financial Controller
£70k - £80k + bonus
City of London
My client is a private equity backed Fintech business who are looking to hire a Group Financial Controller in a newly created role to support a rapid period of growth and to help prepare the business for exit in the next 2 years. Working closely with the CFO, who has successfully led 3 exits previously, you will be supporting their buy and build strategy by carrying out due diligence on potential targets, as well as integrating acquired businesses into the group structure.
- Heading up the due diligence process for new acquisitions
- Systems, processes & controls continuous improvement and automation
- Improving month end timetable and reporting deadlines
- Direct line management of a team of 8 chartered accountants
- Production of monthly & quarterly management information
- Production of analysis and KPIs reports across Group entities
- Improve cost control to drive increasing margins
- Consolidating figures across the group
- Assisting the sales team to increase revenue
My client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who can lead the finance team through their next phase of growth, business partnering with the sales team on commercial initiatives, driving EBITDA growth via increased sales as well as improving efficiencies across the business. There is potential for equity/ exit bonus for this role. This role will play a key part in the sale of the business and consequently if candidates have previous experience of an exit it would be advantageous.