Group Reporting Accountant
£45,000 per annum
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a Group Reporting Accountant to step into a high growth PE backed multi-site leisure business to support the expansion of the business through the buy and build strategy.
- Statutory reporting for the group
- Financial accounting in respect of corporate acquisitions
- Assist the integration of acquired businesses from an accounting perspective, including subsequent hive ups
- Assist in review and monitoring of financial performance of acquired business post acquisition
- Reporting of banking covenant performance
- Work closely with the groups auditors to ensure efficient statutory reporting
- Support Group FC on fiscal and taxation matters
- Production of 13 weekly cashflow forecast
You will be supporting the FC daily as well as liaising with the M&A team to integrate the acquired targets into the business from a financial perspective.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of reporting under IFRS
- Experience of working with auditors
- Awareness of taxation requirements
- Strong technical accountant
You will be a personable and charismatic individual with gravitas to engage with senior management. A hard working, ‘hand on’ ethic is essential to support the business in its ambitious plans.