Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
£90,000pa plus benefits
Our client is an international technology business working with global sporting brands around the world. The business is set to grow both organically and by acquisition and the Board are looking to appoint a Head of FP&A to support the Board in strategy and decision making.
Will provide the key support to the executive on planning and decision making from a financial point of view.
Integrate with the rest of the key members of the finance team to enable slick and systematic reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
Build a team as the business grows both organically and by acquisition
This will include:
- Create an annual budget to be submitted to the board , banks and other key stakeholders
- Drive the re-forecasting process to create a rolling 12 month forecast
- Engage regularly with commercial and operational teams to drive improved accuracy and quality of data for reporting and forecasting.
- You will be a qualified accountant with FP+A experience in a commercial organisation.
- You will be experienced in the management of relationships at board level
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and develop a small team as the business grows