Up to £1250 per day
Our client is a private equity backed FMCG business with ambitious plans for rapid growth. The private equity house has a strong portfolio and a proven track record of value creation.
You will be a strategically focused CFO working alongside the CEO to achieve the business objectives and goals. You will implement KPIs and rigorously forecast and report cash flow as well as integrate the finance function into the sales and purchasing functions but also play a key role in the business exit from current ownership.
The role requires:
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Extensive FMCG experience
- Previous experience in a private equity backed business or highly leveraged environment
- Strong cash flow management experience
- A proven track record of implementing effective controls and financial processes
- The ability to communicate effectively with operational stakeholders