Interim Finance Integration & Acquisition Director
£600-£800 per day
We are working with a PE backed business that operates in the business services space and is in need of an acquisition / integration Director. You will be partnering with the CFO to ensure a smooth integration of a SME business that they have recently acquired in Germany.
You will initially be tasked with restructuring and building the finance function which will include designing, implementing, maintaining systems and internal control. During the integration period you take control of monthly corporate reporting including balance sheet, cash flow and P&L.
As the companies head office is best in London you must ensure that a good relationship is built between the London and newly set up Frankfurt office.
- Good understanding of both German and English
- Have a record of finance transformation / integration project management
- Be ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified
- Have excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Be prepared to be extremely hands on