Interim Financial Controller
£400 - 450 per day
A new opportunity has arisen for a strategic Financial Controller to join a highly acquisitive private equity-backed FMCG business based near Waterloo. They have had an incredibly busy few years, having completed 2 acquisitions of competitors who have been successfully integrated into the group.
You will be working closely with an accomplished PE CFO who has a strong background in buy-and-build model businesses within the consumer goods space. This opportunity has a strong possibility of extension and the option to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Full responsibility over all cash management and handling throughout the business
- Create from scratch cash flow models to build an accurate cashflow forecast, including the capability to perform variance analysis
- Full management of the core finance function
- Oversee the creation of monthly management accounts and the month end and all financial reporting for the group
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Undertake key process improvement works around the core finance and systems
- Complete cost analysis to suggest areas to cut expenditure
- Ad-hoc project work
- Fully ACA qualified
- Previous experience with cash management
- Previous experience in FMCG is advantageous
- Proven experience of process improvement and cost saving work
If you are interested in stepping into a new opportunity then please apply below or send your CV through to [email protected] or call on 020 7467 2550.