Interim FP&A Manager
£325-£375 per day (Dependent on relevant experience)
I’m currently working with an exceptionally fast-growing health-tech company that’s recently received significant Private Equity investment. They require an exceptional FP&A Manager to assist the CFO during this pivotal growth stage. You will implement the group FP&A processes to provide senior management and investors with accurate insight into the company’s financial performance.
This is a heavy commercial role where you will provide crucial support over a 3 month contract before handing over to the permanent hire. You will create financial models, carry out scenario analysis, monitor investment spend and carry out group reporting. This could also be an excellent opportunity for someone to take up the permanent position, should that fit with your career plans.
Initially in a standalone position, reporting to the CFO, you will own the FP&A function.
- Own group budgeting and planning process.
- Support CFO in all stakeholder communications – including board meetings and bank presentations.
- Forecasting costs, cash flows, balance sheets and convenient compliance.
- Variance analysis for monthly results, providing relevant insights to key stakeholders.
- Support budget owners through monthly reporting and forecasting cycle.
- Work with budget owners to ensure maximum cost efficiency.
- Develop ROI models to track the performance of spend to ensure positive return on investment.
Should you be taken on in the permanent position, you will also be tasked with growing a top quality FP&A team over time.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified. Big 4 background preferred.
- Previous exposure to a fast growing SME/ technology business.
- Health-tech experience will be a significant advantage.
- Must be able to create a fully integrated tri-statement model.
- Advanced excel skills are necessary to succeed in this role.
- Experience with Sage will be an advantage.
- You must be confident, articulate and keen to assimilate into a dynamic, fast growing tech business!
I will endeavor to reply to all candidates who apply but please do appreciate that it is sometimes not possible. I look forward to hearing from you!