Interim M&A Consultant
£600 per day (negotiable)
I am working with a well-known, mid-market private equity house portfolio company in the technology space. The company has grown significantly during the investment cycle and is now gearing itself up for an exit. Reporting directly into the CEO & CFO they are seeking interim support to assist during the exit of the company.
- Management of data room
- Extensive financial modelling on local and international revenues of over £100m
- Co-ordinate of external advisor due diligence reports
- Detailed review of analysis supplied, and suggesting report changes to the advisors
- Manage and prepare Q&A information between bidders in the sale process
- Liaison with the private equity investors
You will be/have:
- ACA / CFA / MBA
- Transaction and corporate finance experience either from Big 4, PE, and Bulge bracket bank or leading boutique.
- Reliable and has incredible attention to detail
- Someone who has the ability to work autonomously
- Proven experience in all areas of financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis