Interim NetSuite Consultant
£500 - £600 per day
Here at Finatal we place the highest calibre finance professionals into Private Equity-backed businesses and we pride ourselves on delivering our candidates the best opportunities for their career progression.
I am currently looking to speak to top quality NetSuite consultants who are looking to engage with a new and exciting opportunity.
I’m currently working with a VC backed retail business that is has received a huge investment in an effort to rejuvenate the brand. After somewhat of a nightmare NetSuite implementation, I am looking for someone to parachute in for 2 months to help with the system. As the current standard of integrations is sub-par at best, this will be a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in, make improvements, and show them the real value of NetSuite.
- The NetSuite Administrator is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation and administration of the NetSuite application.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customisations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs of the business.
- Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure that service levels are delivered on time & within budget.
- Work with users across the organisation to solve data and technical issues, provide support on cross-departmental projects.
- Support IT security requirements including managing user roles and user access to the system.
- Experience of working with systems architecture, technical design and delivery.
- Support and train users, analyse, customise, provide system specific solutions and implement future upgrades.
- Primary point of contact for all issues related to NetSuite.
- Ensure that the business has up-to-date and fit-for-purpose systems that meet the agreed needs of the business functions and that the users are making the most effective use of the systems deployed.
- At least 3+ years’ experience supporting CRM/ERP processes and systems.
- Educated to degree level, in business or IT.
- NetSuite Certifications preferred.
- An excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts.
- Have strong customer relation acumen with a keen interest in fashion and retail (experience working in this environment is a plus).
- Good organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
I will endeavour to reply to all candidates who apply but please do appreciate that it is sometimes not possible. I look forward to hearing from you!