Interim Project Accountant
£250-£300 per day
We are currently looking to speak to top quality Project Accountants who are looking to engage with a new and exciting opportunity.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a project accountant to join a Private-equity backed manufacturing company on a 6-9 month contract. Our client has recently acquired private equity investment and they are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious project account to join their ranks. Within this expanding business there is serious potential for the role to grow and promotions will be available.
This opportunity is for a technically strong, project focused management accountant. This not only includes work around system and process improvement, but you will be able to provide commercial insight to the business whilst leading the month-end management accounts.
- Technical accounting around debits and credit
- Commercial work around budgeting and forecasting.
- With upgrading systems and process, you will be able to develop your skills and prove your quality within the business.
- You will assist with the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts. This will include group consolidations and monthly management packs.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Prepare and update the rolling 13 week cash flow, including the daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
- Assist with the timely production of all government reporting such as Intrastat / EC Sales List / VAT returns and export / import statistics and other statistical returns as and when required.
- Work with the Finance Director on the implementation of a new payroll/HR system.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Previous experience with regular production of management accounts and information.
- Strong excel skills and system knowledge.
- Experience with costing will be particularly beneficial
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and we will be very confident in their communicative abilities with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm and a drive to perform to the highest standard. Our client really wants someone to take a strong hold on their position within the team and become a key role within the business.