M&A Corporate Developer
£350 - £375 per day
This is a fantastic 6-month contract opportunity to work for a high growth Private Equity backed business. This highly acquisitive business currently occupies over 100 sites in the UK, which has seen the need for a strong M&A team. With a full pipeline of acquisitions of businesses ranging in turnovers, there is an opportunity to work on several deals supporting the PE house on decisions. You will focus on in house corporate development, working with a well-respected Director of M&A who has overseen several high-profile deals. You will see first-hand the exponential growth of a highly acquisitive Private Equity backed business undergoing an aggressive buy and build model.
- Modelling from scratch based on future and current acquisitions.
- Producing a full P&L, Cash flow and Balance sheet model.
- Detailed and complex data analysis in relation to future acquisitions of companies.
- Working with key stakeholders of the business to provide insight into these acquisitions.
- Assisting on due diligence on future acquisitions.
- Post-acquisition integration work.
- Ad Hoc analysis/modelling.
- ACA (Preferred), ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Background in M+A, strategy, corporate development or business development.
- Experience in successful acquisitions.
- Ability to manage many acquisitions in a short time span.
- Technical knowledge of deal structure, legal requirements