£275 - £300 per day
North West London
I have a fantastic new opportunity for a highly-motivated Management Accountant to join a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS business on a temp-to-perm basis. This is a company with a highly sociable office (they host regular team socials), who boast a portfolio of well-known clients. Their London headquarters are centrally located, an they are about to undergo an MBO so it’s an exciting time to join the business.
Please note that this is a temp-to-perm opportunity; the client is looking to hire with a view to permanency. They have a lot to offer the successful candidate in terms of skill development.
- Monthly management accounts pack with variance analysis.
- Posting of monthly adjustments (accruals, deferred income etc.)
- Adhere to monthly group reporting deadline.
- Complete year end audit tax pack.
- Budget preparation.
- A fully/part-qualified Accountant.
- Preferable use of Xero or Sage accounting software.
- Excel skills to ‘slice and dice’ data – Pivot, Vlookup.
- Possess good accounting experience with some tax knowledge desirable.
- Excellent eye for detail and diligent knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.