£275-£325 Per Day
A fantastic 6 month, opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst in a Healthcare business based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a newly created position that reflects the rapid growth over the last 3 years. It has been aligned with a strategy of further growth to be achieved both organically and through acquisition. This exciting role will have extensive exposure to stakeholders and requires a candidate with a high degree of analysis, excel skills and financial modelling capabilities. Moreover the objective will also be to deliver a new board reporting pack, reduce the time taken to produce management accounts and assist in the full integration of acquisitions. Lastly the long-term aim of this role is to develop a scalable finance team with the FC and CFO.
- Working with Financial Controller and CFO to enhance board reporting pack and liaison with Key Execs and business heads, CEO and MD for each division
- Development and production of Board reporting pack to drive quantitative analysis and qualitative commentary to understand business performance
- Development of effective group flash reporting by work day 3
- Working with Financial Controller to compress reporting timeline from work day 10 to work day 5, onboarding new acquisitions to deliver the same
- Maintenance of group Capex register and fixed asset schedules
- Development and ongoing maintenance of 12-18 month cash-flow model across group and alignment with group management accounts and forecasts
- Supporting integration of current and new acquisitions to transition accounting processes into the group finance team
- Support on integration cost efficiency projects, e.g. Case Management division and right sizing group finance to produce management accounts
- Experience within either Private Equity or Healthcare (ESSENTIAL)
- Qualified accountant with senior level experience in multi site operations, budgeting, forecasting and reporting to tight timescales
- The successful candidate will need to an excellent communicator, modelling specialist and able to deal with key stakeholders internally and externally and manage multiple projects.