£275-£325 per day
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Private Equity-backed, multi-site healthcare company on a 6 month contract. The company has been extremely acquisitive over the past 18months, more than doubling its turnover. Due to this massive expansion, the company requires a management accountant to oversee, and be a vital member of, a small team to improve the processes before they engage with further growth.
Operating across 40 sites, this company provides a great chance to engage in a fast-paced, challenging environment with regular exposure to senior staff. If the candidate proves their quality, the company is offering the chance to go permanent should you wish to.
- You will be showcase your skills in process integration and efficiency improvements – gearing up for the next growth stage. You will make a huge impact for the company by reducing their month-end process, allowing them to progress with their long-term business plans.
- You will oversee a team of 4 junior accountants, giving you a chance to develop your management skills.
- Working with a high volume of transactions, ensuring efficient and accurate data analysis.
- Reporting to the senior management accountant, with some contact with the FD.
- Due to the nature of the business, there will be various opportunities to engage with some ad-hoc project work.
- The candidate must be ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Superb IT skills – Excel, v-lookups, pivot tables. Ability to use macros would be ideal, but not necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience with a high volume of small transactions.
- Private Equity experience would be a major advantage.
- Previous Multi-site experience.
- Experience in the healthcare sector would be preferable.
- Strong systems knowledge – experience with system implementation would be ideal.