£350-£400 per day
Finatal are recruiting an experienced management account to join a private-equity backed Tech firm in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with a rapidly growing company that has just opened a new office in the US. They are looking for someone to join them on a 6-12 month contract but they are seriously interested in taking someone on permanently if they can prove their calibre. Finatal has already placed a management accountant here who has done just that – moving to project work with direct contact with the CFO.
- You will prove your ability to perform forecasting and budgeting processes, looking after different companies within the group.
- You will have complete financial ownership of the reporting – showcasing your strengths and autonomy on a day to day basis.
- Working on pure management accounting; producing month-end, P&Ls and balance sheets – making a huge impact for the company with accuracy and efficiency.
- A chance to engage in ad-hoc project work.
- Be part of a great culture – working closely with serious, high quality professionals during a restructure of the finance team.
- The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Private equity experience would be an advantage.
- Experience within the tech industry would be preferable but not necessary.
- Ability to perform high standard management accounting – ideally with 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must to fit in with this fantastically driven team.