£300-£350 per day
An exciting 12 month opportunity has arisen within a Private Equity backed healthcare company for a Management Accountant to assist the senior management in a fast growing business. The company has an international presence and needs the desired individual to help with the continued organic growth of the business. The Head of Finance is looking for a personable individual with sector / multi-site experience to join the team and assist with the future acquisition of new businesses.
- Producing P&L and balance sheet accounts.
- Analysing the company’s overall financial performance and creating long term forecasts.
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders
- Production of management accounting
- Assisting the Head of Finance with month-end duties
- Frequent contact with overseas teams and management
- Producing year end profit and loss.
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Desirable candidate would have experience in the healthcare sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills are advantageous.
- Ability to build both financial and non-financial relationships.
- Candidates must have a 2 week availability.