£35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
South West London
I am currently working exclusively on an exciting opportunity for a VC backed renewable energy tech start up. The business has completed two rounds of series A funding and is gaining a lot of interest in the private equity market. They have grown by 100% in the last year, currently turning over £70m.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and MI packs
- Maintain day-to-day bookkeeping for all group companies
- Responsibility for AP, AR, cash postings and bank recs
- Preparation of fortnightly 13 week cash flow forecasts
- Play a key role in financial planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Perform ad hoc financial and commercial analysis
- Identify and deliver process improvements & strengthen internal controls
- Support statutory accounting & reporting and preparation for external audit
This is a rare opportunity to join a forward thinking business, operating in a high growth market at the early stages of the business. The right candidate will be provided with unmatched progression opportunities as the business grows.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven Management Accountant to join the business to help them grow and scale effectively. The role will offer fantastic commercial exposure, opportunities to take on key responsibilities from day one and to work closely with some fantastic mentors. They are looking for candidates who are willing and able to learn quickly, in a dynamic and fast paced environment, to become the future leaders of the business.
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Have an interest in start-up businesses and high growth, dynamic markets.
- Excel advanced knowledge and ability to handle and analyse large data sets
- An attitude that “finance” is a commercial function that routinely drives business performance
- A challenging and enquiring mind that seeks opportunities to improve the status quo and promote accountability in those around them
Systematic and structured thinker with demonstrated ability to innovate systems and optimise and automate processes
A good communicator approachable and builds effective working relationships with colleagues
A ‘can do’, proactive attitude with a willingness to take on new tasks and challenges as they arise