£350 per day
A newly created role has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant to join a dynamic private equity backed marketing company. They have recently received Series C funding following their success last year and have moved into a brand-new office space to accommodate the growth of their team. Reporting directly into a strong Finance Director, you will be playing an integral part in developing the essential core finances within the company.
I’m looking to speak to driven candidates who are comfortable working in a fast-moving and dynamic work environment. This role will be paying up to £350 a day dependent on experience and has the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
Within this role, you will be tasked with:
- Full ownership over the month-end reporting
- Delivering monthly management accounts to a consistently high standard and in a timely fashion
- Preparing a balance sheet analysis, explaining key variances to senior stake holders
- Posting revenue journals, ensuring that entity revenue recognition is in line with group policy and IFRS 15
- Liaising with and supporting different departmental heads and stakeholders including sales and AP.
- Assisting in entities’ forecasting and budgeting process as required.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with the month-end timetable.
- Management of 3 junior staff
- Ad-hoc project work
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Possess a solid understanding of revenue recognition /a recurring revenue model under IFRS 15.
- Previous full ownership over the month end and monthly management accounts
- Strong leadership experience