Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
c£90,000pa plus bonus and LTIP
Ref: DW 2923
Our client is a global software business working with an enviable client base of multinational and blue chip organisations. Having recently acquired additional funding supporting international growth the CFO is looking to strengthen his team.
- Manage a team of 4 analysts across the Finance Team to deliver timely and accurate management information
- Manage the financial reporting process both internally with the Leadership team and investors
- Improving the reporting capabilities across the business to ensure the team provides actionable insight into business performance
- Support the Leadership Team to build and drive the organic growth plan, and support acquisitions
- This role will be based in London, travel across Europe may be required
Reporting to the Group CFO
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Own and drive the UK planning, forecasting & results processes
- Ensure delivery of analyses and results with insight to allow the UK Exec to take action
- To support and act as sounding board to the CFO
- To take responsibility for reporting, analysing and financial performance
- Own the budget process, understanding opportunities and threats and build credible plans to deliver profitable growth in line with targets.
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management
- Ensure the business receives robust KPIs to run the business, including coordinating the collection of all performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- To present and explain financial results at management meetings, including an in depth analysis of the revenue walk versus prior year.
- Prepare all sensitive and confidential analysis as directed by the CEO or CFO as required.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives as required
- Preparation of board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, client profitability analysis and other projects requested by senior management
- ACA qualified or equivalent accounting qualification
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and Oracle Financials is preferred
- Finance change and transformational experience
- Experience presenting financial results & forecasts on a regular basis to senior executives
- Running a business budgeting process
- Experience of client level analytical challenges
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills