Part Qualified Finance Analyst
£40,000 per annum plus bonus and Study Support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Private Equity-backed, innovative Software business. Due to recent investment this company is looking to grow rapidly with offices in the US, UK, Israel and India. Due to this massive expansion, the company requires a Part Qualified management accountant to be a vital member of, a small team to improve the processes before they engage with further growth.
This company provides a great chance to engage in a fast-paced, challenging environment with regular exposure to senior staff.
To support the Financial Controller and CFO in all finance related aspects, produce and analyse accurate financial and commercial information to support business operations.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis including Revenue analysis and Client analysis.
- Financial and KPI reporting, Pipeline and Forecast reporting.
- Lead in the preparation of a full month-end process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board packs.
- Intercompany and Global cash management.
- Multi-currency consolidation, liaising with global offices.
- No transactional work required.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA ideally with commercial exposure OR studying towards a qualification.
- Degree qualified in any discipline.
- Led, with limited supervision, the preparation of annual budgets, board packs, management accounts, KPI reporting and forecasting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to collaborate with internal and external functions.